Options

Essence of South America

This is my first Tauck trip. I am a little unsure about what to pack for this trip. Any suggestions are welcome.

Comments

• Options
    We went on this trip in March of 2011 and LOVED it. I realize that there are some changes to the itinerary due to the volcanoes, but we had a wonderful time and met some great people. I was in capris most days with long sleeve tops over tees as the weather changed with the sun!. We had a cold, rainy crossing over the Andes and I wore long pants and a jacket that day. Some evenings I went to dinner in what I had on during the day if we had just gotten to the hotel in time for dinner. Other than that I had a pair of black pants that I wore with different jackets. The only 'dressier' night was the Tango Show in BA. We did end up sending out some clothes to be laundered at one of the hotels so we could stretch our wardrobe for the 2 weeks. My husband wore 'dockers',golf shirts and a sweater most days and put on a jacket for the evening, but not all of the men wore jackets. Have a wonderful trip!
This discussion has been closed.