Options

May 24 London Paris

We are also going on 24th tour!!!

Thinking about staying first night near Oxfoed.... Any hotel suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    We are also going on 24th tour!!!

Thinking about staying first night near Oxfoed.... Any hotel suggestions?
  • Options
    Hi Noodles. Have not quite gotten the hang of how to use this reply forum so hope the message gets to you. Have never been to London Paris area so can't suggest any place to stay. We will be coming in from their Spain Portugal trip that begins on May 11 so will come straight to hotel in London and begin trip same day. Hope to see you there. We are Peggy and Gordon. If you'd like to e mail I'd be glad to give you my e mail address. Hope to see you real soon.
  • Options
    I am also new at this forum stuff.... Did I understand that you are taking two trips back to back??? Wow....that's exciting! So have you travelled with Tauck before? Wondering why one of your names is blocked out? I'm Mary, by the way.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Hello Noodles and Peggy,

Glad you two were able to find each other on out Travel Forums.

Apologies to Peggy , that your companion's name keeps being blocked out. We have a team looking into it, and getting it fixed.

Thanks,
    Emily
  • Options
    Hi Noodles not sure if I'm replying to Noodles or Emily...but here goes. My husband is Gordon. That's the name that keeps getting blocked. Yes I'm taking two back to back. My logic was the air is so costly why not take advantage of already being across the pond and do two trips. Our other trip is the May 11 Spain and Portugal. Yes, I have traveled with Tauck before. Went to Ireland with them-Tauck did a great job on this one. So much to see so little time. It was cold, rainy, gloomy, windy, windy, and did I mention windy. That wasn't Tauck's fault though. If you go on that one hope you have better weather than I did. Also have gone to Washington and Jamestown trip-it was just kind of so so, the Alaskan cruise on the Clipper ship-a wonderful experience. They make something called Clipper chips...a chocolate chip cookie that is like no other. Best cookie I ever had in my whole life. So good. We've been to Canada a couple of times with them. Those are memorable trips. My favorite was another Canadian trip I took with a fellow teacher and it was the most exciting trip I've ever taken. It was called Helihiking the Bugaboos. You will like Tauck. Once you travel with them you will be spoiled. Went to China with Viking Tours. They are very good also but they are river cruises. So looking forward to Paris and London. My e mail is Peggytimbrooks@yahoo.com if you want to e mail me. Love talking (typing-blogging) to you. Let's keep talking. Peggy
  • Options
    Hi Noodles Goodness his name got blocked again. It's G O R D O N. Try something different.
  • Options
    Hello All....

Thank you so much for all the travel info!

Peggy... You certainly love to travel and what a brilliant idea to do two trips at once!!

We are excited to go and are planning to spend a few extra days in either Paris or London. This is a first tour vacation for us...although we do like to travel we usually go with family.

Emily... Are you an employee or fellow travelor on this trip?

Looking forward to meeting everyone soon, noodles

This discussion has been closed.