Options

America's Canyonlands

Would love to hear from any people who are going to be doing this tour either May 25th , or June 1st, to get acquainted with people in advance. Not sure which date I am picking. Also, would love to hear from anybody who is not going with a significant other, even though I know couples will be friendly, it is nice to know I won't be the only person alone. Looking forward to meeting everybody.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Lynne,

I'm not doing that particular tour, but I do take my Tauck tours on my own. I'm sure you'll meet lots of nice people on your trip, whichever date you eventually choose. What part of our great universe are you from? You may even find an amigo or a compatriot or two :). The welcome dinner is a good place to start. Have fun on your trip. It's a wonderful of the universe!

Cheers,

Jan
  • Options
    Hi Lynne. Be sure and read my previous posts regarding traveling alone. I did the Canyonlands last Aug. and never felt alone unless I wanted to be so. I met such interesting people both couples and those traveling alone. It is a wonderful trip. You will have a great time.
This discussion has been closed.