Options

London & Paris Sept 23, 2012

My mother, Barbara, and I are traveling on this trip and wondering who else will be on the trip? We did the Normandy, Brittany, Loire Valley trip last September 2011. We also did the week in Provence trip last year. Loved all of France.

I'll be coming from Alaska and my mother, Barbara, will be traveling from Montana. Usually my aunt Janet from Montana travels with us but is skipping this trip. My mother and I are going a few days early to stop off in Iceland to do the Golden Circle and ride the Icelandic ponies.

This will be our 4th Tauck trip. (We did Galapagos, Machu Picchu in 2010).

My mother is voting for Barcelona to Paris for 2013 with Tauck. I've independent traveled through Africa in the past and am trying to convince her to go to S Africa with Tauck.

Would love to hear from anyone either going on the Sept 23 trip or has already gone and can let us know how it went for them.

Kirsten

Comments

• Options
    Hi Kirsten,

We went last summer with our 18 year old granddaughte and had a good trp. I suggest you read all the comments below which cover 2010 and 2011. If you have any more specific questions, please post them.

Sheila
  • Options
    Hi Kristen! I will be traveling with my son and daughter-in-law on this trip. Looking forward to it. Have done one other trip with Tauck to Italy and LOVED it. Counting the days until this one. Sounds like you have had great experiences with Tauck as well.
    Nancy
This discussion has been closed.