Just returned...it was memorable!

My wife and I just returned from the Australia and New Zealand tour. We really enjoyed it and feel we got good value for our money as well as a very professionally planned and guided tour. Our tour director Linda, although not a native of either country, was extremely well informed on the history and sites and couldn't have been more professional, thorough and efficient. She did a lot of extra things for the group that I know were really appreciated. Only two complaints: from my wife, the winery lunches, although scenic and beautiful, were too leasurely and time consuming. From me: the 35 folks on the tour were great people and well traveled, but that size group is just too large for me. Felt like a herd of those NZ Merino sheep at times. We had great weather throughout and it was fun seeing NZ from the air in the chartered Convair 580. Saved a lot of time in airports too...felt a little like rock stars arriving in our chartered plane. Summarizing a great trip: great meals, great hotels, great weather, great travel companions and a great tour director. I had heard Tauck was the best and the company really lived up to the reputation.

Comments

• Hello Gonezen,

Thank you for sharing your great expericence with us. Glad you had a wonderful time

Best,
    Emily
This discussion has been closed.