Solo female on Manitoba Polar Bear Trip 2020--needs a roommate! (they give you two beds., I asked)

edited July 2019 in Solo Travelers

I just signed up for Manitoba: Polar Bear Adventure, Nov. 8-13 2020 (so the Hudson will hopefully freeze and the Polar Bears will come).
Anyone interested in sharing? I've done that before and it usually works alright. This is a 6-day trip. My email is [email protected] I've been to Antarctica and the Arctic with Quark and this last Feb did the Hurtigruten Norway from Bergen to Kirkenes and back. I've heard this trip is wonderful. I am a grandmother (but a cool one) and a writer and poet and photographer. I live in Houston, Texas. Happy travels!

Comments

• edited July 2019

Jane, while the forum is now using new software to limit spammers, etc. however I have already seen one. So I advise you edit your post and remove the email address and phone number from your post. You are taking a "chance" leaving it here. While it may not be any more secure, just ask people to PM (private message) you so you can chat and exchange personal contact info offline. PMs are accessed at the envelope symbol at the top right by your screen name.