June 24, 2012 Tour

We'll be enjoying this family adventure (husband, 9 year old daughter and I), and wondered if anyone else slated for the tour would chime in here? We'll be coming a day early, and then returning to England after the tour ends in Paris for a visit with friends before heading home, so we're planning some extra adventures as well.

I wonder how miffed my daughter will be when she realizes she's going to have to get tough and learn to ride a bike before the trip?

Comments

• hi, I'm taking my 13 year old grandson on this tour. I haven't ridden a bike in over 40 years so I won't be doing the bike ride; I'm hoping the tour guide will give us other alternatives. I'm getting very excited and wish it were here already. My grandson lives in OH and I live in CA.

arlene
  • Arlene - the bike tour is optional, from what I remember in the brochure. We can do something else on our own at that point, I expect. I do not believe our daughter will be riding, either. We've had no time for her to practice, and she hasn't been wanting to, either. I've ridden a bike more recently, but I'm no ace! 8) I expect we could walk around the park and then head in. The bikes will have to be returned somewhere! We're Californians, as well. Can't wait to meet you!
    Kimberly, Marc, and Autumn
This discussion has been closed.