Options

Red cliffs lodge

We have an extra day at Red Cliffs Lodge before the May 31 Spirit of the Desert trip begins. What activities will the trip include? We want to spend our extra day doing things that will not be part of the planned activities. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    I have a couple of extra days at Red Cliffs Lodge in September, so I've been doing some research on the Red Cliffs web site. It certainly looks like a glorious setting! I planned to take it fairly easy, hopping to get acclimatised to the altitude. That's the plan, anyway! As part of the complex, there's a movie museum and a winery, so that's one day sorted! When you check the daily Tauck itinerary, there's an included float trip down the Colorado, so I'd give the one Red Cliffs list a miss ... unless you really do want to do some white water stuff. Red Cliffs also offer horse riding ... that's not on the Tauck list. If you google Red Cliffs Lodge, you can check out all their activities, and as I remember, they also have links to 'outside' attractions and activities.

Whatever you decide to do, do try and post here when you get home! I'd love to have your opinion. I'm really looking forward to this trip. I hope you have a great time!

Cheers,

Jan
This discussion has been closed.