Options

Welcome to Tauck’s Bon Voyage! France Family River Cruise Forum

Welcome to Tauck’s Bon Voyage! France Family River Cruise Forum - Find the answers to your trip questions, answer questions posted by fellow travelers, plus share your Tauck experiences and stories. Stop by often and join in on the discussions.

Comments

• Options
    We are going on the France Family River Cruise in July 2013. My children are ages 14 and 12. I am curious as to the ages of any of the other children who are on this trip?
  • Options
    Hello ScenicCityTN,

As of this posting, there are a total of 44 children on this tour (including your own) between the ages of 10 and 19. Please note that this number can change as we get closer to the departure date.

Hope this helps,
    Emily
  • Options
    Hello ScenicCityTN,

As of this posting, there are a total of 44 children on this tour (including your own) between the ages of 10 and 19. Please note that this number can change as we get closer to the departure date.

Hope this helps,
    Emily

Wow! Thank you for the response. I was just curious.
  • Options
    We are going on the French Family River Trip in August. We are 4 Granddaughters and their Grandmother. The girls range between 12 and 19. It will be interesting to see if their French gets us around? They are great travelers and make lots so friends where ever we go. I chose this trip because they can have freedom on the boat and the guides during our day sightseeing. They are so excited about the trip. Looking forward to our adventure.
  • Options
    We are traveling with our two boys, ages 7 and 9. I agree that the kids will find their way and new friends, not necessarily with their siblings / cousins. Looking forward to a great trip!
This discussion has been closed.