St-Remy to Avignon Transportation

September 18 I am connecting from the Culturious Provence tour to the Normandy, Brittany, Paris & the Loire Valley tour. I am looking for advice on how to get from St-Remy to the Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris since the Culturious tour provides transportation to Marseille only while it looks like I can catch the TGV train from Avignon directly to CDG.

Comments

• Four of us are also finishing that tour on sept. 18th in st. remy...we are also looking for transportation to avignon to catch the train into paris...perhaps we can all share some kind of van transfer on that morning...do you think we need to contact the hotel? I know tauck said they dont have our names yet to the hotels...I wonder how long of a ride it is to the provence station...
    then we will book our train accordingly...
  • Hi Travelers

My daughter (20 years old) and I (Her mom...55 years old... hey why not tell) are from Long Island and are going on the culturious tour through Provence beginning June 19, 2011. Any other families, on that tour, traveling with theiir college-age children?

We will also be seeing SW London for a week prior to the tour.

Reply... We'd love to hear from you!

TJ & RW
  • We took the Culturious Provence tour last fall and took the TGV both ways between Paris and Provence!
    We took TGV From Paris to Aix and got a cab to the hotel, 10 min.
    We also got the TGV train from Avignon directly to Paris/CDG
    Florence, the most wonderful Culturious Tour Director/Guide arranged a driver for us from the hotel in St Remy to Avignon about a 30 min ride.
    We had requested this of Tauch before we set out on teh tour but ther was no follow thru..we had to wait till we got on tour. Be sure to let your Tour Director know at the start of the trip, that you need to get to Avignon so a driver can be arranged.
  • ps
    Car driver ride St. Remy to Avignon was about 30 minutes.
    The tour ends on a Sunday..so there was very little to no traffic.
    If your tour ends on a week day however, prepare for traffic..commuters!

Our highlight of the Provence Culturious tour was tied between the cooking class and lunch in Avignon and the picnic lunch overlooking gourdes and the Luberon.
    You will enjoy the Provence tour!!!!
This discussion has been closed.