April in Paris

Considering the April Paris / Monte Carlo tour. Anyone going? Has gone at that time of year? All comments welcomed!

Comments

• I did the Paris, Brittany, Loire Valley tour this year on April 22. It was freezing, windy, & rained almost every day. However, the local guides said that this year was an aberration. It's usually warmer by April and in some years you can wear shorts. Most of my pictures are gloomy with dark clouds. You might be better off on the Paris to Monte-Carlo trip because it's further south.
  • I just reserved my April Paris to Monte-Carlo river cruise! I hope you are seriously considering that cruise! Spring is always good to go to Europe!
  • May be going on this one.
  • My wife and I are booked on the April Paris to Monte-Carlo cruise. Interested to hear from others going at the same time and also from those who have recommendations as to places to go / see / do on our free time. All comments welcomed!
  • My wife and I are booked on the April Paris to Monte-Carlo cruise. Interested to hear from others going at the same time and also from those who have recommendations as to places to go / see / do on our free time. All comments welcomed!
    I'm also going on this trip.....hope the weather is good.
This discussion has been closed.