Day trip to Montserrat

Four of us are joining the week in Spain tour on Sunday, Sept 9th. Earlier that day we will be visiting Montserrat and a winery with a local guide and driver and looking to share the cost with one other couple. We expect to leave early Sunday morning and be dropped off back at our hotel by 5 pm. Any interest in joining us?

Day is now confirmed with pick up at hotel at 9 am. Cava tour first then on to Montserrat. Return to hotel at 5 pm.

Minibus for 6 passengers. Lunch will be on our own at Montserrat. Qs: post reply and I will be in touch.

Excited about our first trip to Spain and I hear Montserrat is not to be missed.

Comments

• Hi - are u still looking for 2 more people? If yes, what is the cost? A friend and I are also arriving early and are considering Montserrat so it would be fun to go with some of our fellow tour members. Thanks!
  • Yes, we are still looking for two more to share. Cost is 100 Euro each person. We will be picked up at the hotel at 9 am, stop first for Cava tour and tasting and then on to Montserrat. Lunch is on our own and we will be dropped back at our hotel at 5 pm -- just in time to change for Tauck reception and dinner at 6. We will have a vehicle for 6 passengers along with a driver and guide. Let me know if you want to go with us. We check in to LeMeridien on Friday. How about you?
  • Hi - we would love to join you! We are also checking into lLe Meridien on Friday - will be there mid-morning. My name is Julie PETERSEN and my friend is Beverly Mattson. Why dont you call our room sometime before Sunday to confirm. Looking forward to meeting you! Thanks
  • Excellent. Will be in touch in Barcelona! Millie
This discussion has been closed.