Options

October 14th tour London and Paris

Looking forward to our trip to London and Paris on the 14th of October. Would love to hear from those who are on this tour or anyone else who has taken this tour in 2012. This will be our first tour with Tauck. Not sure what the weather will be, but praying it will be pretty this time of year. Hoping to hear from some of you...Suzy

Comments

• Options
    We too are looking forward to the trip - our first Tauck trip as well. From what we see online thus far, weather looks like it will be decent, coolish, both of which make me very happy. Texas is HOT and we are ready for something other than hot! Cindy
  • Options
    Thanks for posting, I was beginning to think we were the only people on this tour. We're from Memphis Tn. and it's just starting to get cool here, still in the 80's. It should be nice touring in cooler weather. Looking forward to meeting you. I can't believe we leave next week!!
  • Options
    We are going on the London to Paris trip on July 7th, 2013. We want to travel to Normandy at the end of the Paris trip but do not want to travel by rental car, and we like to stay in Normandy. Does anyone know of such a tour that we could add to the end our Tauck Tour. Any info woulld be appreciated. NJK
This discussion has been closed.