Options

May 9th departure

This will be our first riverboat tour. We can hardly wait.

Anyone else who will be on board, please introduce yourselves.

Bill and Patty in Houston

Comments

• Options
    We took this trip last summer and had a wonderful time. It was our first riverboat tour, as well, and we really enjoyed the covenience. We're taking a land tour in 2013, but we plan to take another riverboat tour in the future. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
  • Options
    We also took this river boat tour last year. You will be impressed with the professionalism of the crew aboard the Swiss Jewel. We have cruised alot and this crew really were one of the best we have met. Take time to either arrive early to enjoy your city of departure or as we did travel on to other cities to spend time and explore. We ended in Germany and flew onto Prague. A true gem of the middle European countries. Have a wonderful time.
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing this information.
    Coming from the U.S, I am curious what mix of citizenship we might expect on board? It will be nice if we cruise with Europeans or other nationalites.
    Traveling in Europe, I have found that English is spoken well by so many that I have no concerns. Enjoying other cultures is part of the experience.

• Options
    Our tour group was 100% American. I don't know if that is typical.
  • Options
    The crew was from Indonesia and the Eastern European countries. The Hotel director was from Germany. I had conversations with some and their travels and work experiences were quite interesting.Our passengers were from the U.S. and Canada also. Yes most speak English quite well as you stated. We wandered around and in a farmers market and various resturants we did have a chance to speak about local lifestyles.
This discussion has been closed.