Options

china trip leaving April 24, 2013

I noted in query for later China trip that people are interested in Jewish Shanghai Tour. Our tour will arrive in Shanghai on Sunday May 5. Are any people interested in arranging a similar tour?
Stephen Schreibman

Comments

• Options
    We took this tour ( Tauck China and the Tour of Jewish Shanghai) a few years ago. You are in for a great time with both. The Jewish Tour director is Dvir Bar-Gal at shanghaijews@hotmail.com and his mobile phone is (+86) 13002146702 Enjoy
  • Options
    I noted in query for later China trip that people are interested in Jewish Shanghai Tour. Our tour will arrive in Shanghai on Sunday May 5. Are any people interested in arranging a similar tour?
    Stephen Schreibman

We are also going to be on the April 24th tour and are interested in the Jewish Shanghai Tour. Details of tour available?
  • Options
    We would be interested in doing the Jewish Shanghai Tour. Would it be possible to do it during our free time on May 7th?
    Sharon and Gerald Brook
  • Options
    My husband and I are interested in this tour. Someone I know went on the same tour with Tauck last fall. If I am correct, her tour director arranged the "Jewish Tour" of Shanghai by contacting the Jewish Refugees Museum. He was told that the best guide was a man who teaches guides about the Jewish experience in an area called "Little Vienna". She said that the tour took about 2 hours and was $250 per person. She highly recommended doing this tour.
  • Options
    We are interested in seeing the Shanghai Jewish ghetto the afternoon of May 5. (Our tour begins in Hong Kong on April 30). Can someone confirm the cost of the tour for 2 hours? Are you sure it is $250 per person?

Barbara
  • Options
    Brk wrote:
    We are interested in seeing the Shanghai Jewish ghetto the afternoon of May 5. (Our tour begins in Hong Kong on April 30). Can someone confirm the cost of the tour for 2 hours? Are you sure it is $250 per person?

Barbara

I am sure the tour that I(shescha) referenced led by Dvir Bar-Gal at shanghaijews@hotmail.com was less than $250. It wasn't cheap though, and it definitely lasted longer than 2 hours. It was however very worthwile.
This discussion has been closed.