Can't see any General forums

Sorry for posting this in a weird place, but I cannot see any of the forums under General (i.e. Travel Tips, Solo Travel, etc). All I can see are the Trips by Region.

I was only able to get to this because a post under Travel Tips showed up under Active Discussions, and I was able to follow the link. If I click back to General from here instead of going all the way back to the Forum homepage, I'm only able to see Active Discussions and none of the forums. It's just an empty area.

I've tried logging out and logging back in, and I've tried on multiple computers.

Comments

• Hi Leigh,

I've notice this, too, in the past few days. Although, the General forums did appear yesterday afternoon, only to disappear this morning! At least the Forums would actually load this morning. Yesterday morning they were a total no-show. Gremlins in cyberspace and in both hemisphere, presumably!

Cheers,

Jan
  • I don't know whether to say this is still happening or happening again. I get here by doing a search. I fgured if I could access the General Forum that way and a few of us post on it, we may be able to force it back.
    Terri
  • The forums have disappeared again today June 21, 2013. They are much more helpful than the Tauck Facebook page which for me is just a jumble of unrelated posts rather than a topic by topic arrangement.
  • I agree, Wallachi. The Forums have been loading, and not loading, throughout the last 24 hours. And the general headings have been absent, on and off, for more than a month. According to Emily (our Moderator), the boffins are working on a fix. Go, boffins!

And to think, computers are here to help us. Maybe they, the computers, are merely busy doing other things? Speak into my shoe a little louder ......

Cheers,

Jan
This discussion has been closed.