Microwave availability - hotels China/Yangtze Eastbound?

Does anyone know if there are microwave units available at the hotel or on board he ship on the Yangtze Cruise? I am on "Take Shape for Life" and will be using some meal replacements and would love to be able to bring packets for hot food ... but these require microwave.

Comments

• Hello There,

I have heard back from the Product Managers of this tour and it would be almost impossible to gain access to a microwave, as all the hotels on this tour do not have microwaves available to guests on this tour.

Hope this helps,
    Emily
  • What date is your tour leaving? I am also on the Take Shape for Life plan. Do you know if we can bring any food through customs?
  • Hello Renee419,

According to the Product Manager of this tour. Technically food is not legal to bring into China. I know that is not very clear. Here is a link to the Beijing Airport that may help: http://en.bcia.com.cn/server/notice/custom.shtml

Hope this helps,
    Emily
  • Renee419 wrote:
    What date is your tour leaving? I am also on the Take Shape for Life plan. Do you know if we can bring any food through customs?
    I am on the 6/19/13 tour. When does your tour begin? - Dee Vandercook/fellow Take Shape for Life'er!
  • We are on the 5/8/13 trip. Renee Mirsky
This discussion has been closed.