Options

Classic Italy June 3

My husband and I are going on this trip. We live in NC and this is our first trip to Italy and first Tauck tour. Is anyone else going a day early?

Barbara

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2013
    We will be coming in a day early also. We are also staying a day longer, just to relax. We are coming from Ft Myers, to Miami then to Paris and on to Naples. We arrive in Naples on June 4 at around 11:00. By the time we go through customs and find the Tauck drive and get to Sorrento, I think it will be around 2:00. We'll check in and then look around. Dinner at the hotel or somewhere. Maybe there are others doing the same.
    Connie and Hewitt
  • Options
    My husband and I will be arriving a day early from the Philadelphia area and are planning on going to Capri for the day. He has been to Italy before in business but this will be our first time together in Italy. We arrive on Sunday around 1:00 in the afternoon.

Sandy w
  • Options
    We are arriving a day early through Paris from DC. Plan to go to Capri on the next morning. Has anyone found info on arrangements for travel for the day to Capri?
  • Options
    We have been researching the best way to see Capri. In talking to previous travelers, checking websites, etc. we are considering booking a tour of Capri with a tour group. We arrive on Sunday June 2 early afternoon and are planning on going to Capri on Monday. Is there anyone else who might want to book a tour of Capri and share the cost? Capri Tours comes highly recommended. Their webpage at Capri.com lists the areas of the island included on the tour. A half-day or full day tour is available. The time of the welcoming reception might dictate the length of the tour.

Sandy
This discussion has been closed.