A week in London and Paris

My husband and I are booked on A Week in London and Paris tour on July 14. I believe this date was added and is not listed on the website or in the brochure. Is anyone else on this tour? We are arriving one day early and remaining for two extra nights in Paris. We are trying to find a detailed daily itinerary so we will be clear on what free time we have to book additional activities. Also, would like to know about the Eurostar trip between London and Paris - what class service is included? We are anxious to hear any details and/or reviews of this tour as we have never traveled with Tauck before. How are the hotels, meals, entertainment? Just about two months to go and we are getting excited!

Comments

• Hello fellow tauck first time traveler. You are in for a real treat. This is our third Tauck trip. We will be on the June 2nd London/Paris trip. You get spoiled traveling with Tauck. The tour director, hotels, restaurants, etc. are all top level. You will meet lovely people from all over the world. Fun, Fun, Fun, enjoy!
  • Thanks, Teddy! You must be just about ready to head out on your London/Paris trip! I'd love to see your trip report when you return! I'm getting very excited about our trip - about 7 weeks to go! Have a great trip!
This discussion has been closed.