Options

Does Castles & Kings include a tour of the Eifel Tower?

Comments

• Options
    Hi,

We are going on the August 11th tour. My understanding is that it does not but what we did was on the free night in Paris we booked dinner at the Eiffel tower. You can do it right from their website. Just some suggestions their are two dinners one at 6:30 and one at 9:00. The time you will have returning from the afternoon activity is tight so we booked the 9:00 so we did not have to rush. Also we booked the Trocadero view to get us the best view. Just a thought. Have fun!
  • Options
    Hi,

My apologies I think it does two eiffel tour first day in paris to the second level after reading another post. I still think the dinner option on the the free night is awesome

Matt
  • Options
    mattD wrote:
    Hi,

We are going on the August 11th tour. My understanding is that it does not but what we did was on the free night in Paris we booked dinner at the Eiffel tower. You can do it right from their website. Just some suggestions their are two dinners one at 6:30 and one at 9:00. The time you will have returning from the afternoon activity is tight so we booked the 9:00 so we did not have to rush. Also we booked the Trocadero view to get us the best view. Just a thought. Have fun!

The Eiffel Tower IS supposed to be included on Castles and Kings. However, we were on the June 30th tour, and unfortunately Tauck was unable to obtain Eiffel Tower tickets for our group. While we were provided compensation, there were some very disappointed and upset people on our tour.

We had made dinner reservations, so for us the omission was not really an issue. Without dinner reservations we would not have gone up the tower because the wait was 2-3 hours.

We went to the 6:30 seating and had more than enough time to make our reservation.
This discussion has been closed.