Options

What Do We Do With Extra Day?

We will be arriving in Sorrento a day early for the Classic Italy Tour in early September. What is the temperature during that part of September? We do not want to use our extra day to tour Sorrento as there will be free time for that on the tour. Any recommendations as to what we could do on our extra day? What other cities around Sorrento we might visit for a day trip? Mode of transportation getting there? Also, any recommendations for a casual restaurant we might try our first night in Sorrento? Thanks for any help. It's our first time to Italy.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Elizabeth,

I'm afraid I can't answer most of your questions, but as far as weather goes...this is an area where the climate is temperate and unpredictable. As a general rule, you can expect temperatures to range from 70-90 F during the summer and from 45-70 F during the Spring and Fall, but be prepared for occasional extremes. I suggest that prior to your departure you check a newspaper or the weather forecast on the Internet for up-to-date information.

-Tim
This discussion has been closed.