England, Scotland and Wales - September 15, 2013

Our 4th Tauck tour through England, Scotland and Wales is fast approaching! Anyone joining us? Would like to hear from you!

Denise

Comments

• We will be on your tour and will be arriving on September 14th. Look forward to meeting you. Phil and Fran Chinn, Walnut, California.
  • edited August 2013
    We are looking forward to meeting you as well. Eileen and Bob Feingold, Highlands Ranch (Denver area), Colorado.
  • edited August 2013
    Hi Phil and Fran, Eileen and Bob. Good to hear you will all be joining us and looking forward to meeting you! We are Denise and Alan Federoff from Tustin (Orange County), California. We arrive on Sept. 13. We are staying on in London, departing Oct. 1. Thanks for introducing yourselves.

Denise
  • nyfeds wrote:
    Hi Phil and Fran, Eileen and Bob. Good to hear you will all be joining us and looking forward to meeting you! We are Denise and Alan Federoff from Tustin (Orange County), California. We arrive on Sept. 13. We are staying on in London, departing Oct. 1. Thanks for introducing yourselves.

Denise

According to someone who took the same tour earlier this year there is time to do the London Eye on the free afternoon in London before the dinner. We have decided to take the advice that some have given to pay the extra cost for the fast track tickets and the flexi schedule for that day. A bit pricey, but it may avoid the long lines. We can save some of the expense by booking on line: www.londoneye.com Phil
  • Thank you, Phil. We may consider doing the same and appreciate you posting the link.
    Denise
  • edited August 2013
    Hi Phil,

I found London Eye Fast Track on the Viator site for a bit less money. We've used Viator for other destination touring and have been pleased.

http://www.viator.com/tours/London/London-Eye-Skip-the-Line-Tickets/d737-2988LONDON_EYE

Denise
  • nyfeds wrote:
    Hi Phil,

I found London Eye Fast Track on the Viator site for a bit less money. We've used Viator for other destination touring and have been pleased.

http://www.viator.com/tours/London/London-Eye-Skip-the-Line-Tickets/d737-2988LONDON_EYE

Denise

Thanks for the tip on the website, Emily. I found other tours in London, more interesting on that site - like St. Paul's Cathedral and the Globe Theatre. May use Fri aft and Sat for some of that and a cruise on the Thames. I understand there is now a cruise that incorporates a tea. That would be perfect since those are the two things I always try to do in London.
This discussion has been closed.