Options

Venice and the Dalmatian Coast

Would like to connect with anyone on the September 4, 2013 cruise.

Comments

• Options
    Bill & Cathy, my husband and I (John & Rose) are going on this trip, we'll meet everyone at welcome dinner. Where are you from, we are from Maryland and we are celebrating our 50th anniversary. We've been on Tauck trips before and they are always good, looking forward to this one also.
  • Options
    I am also going on the September 4th trip and will arrive a day early. I'd love to connect with others who are, too and maybe meet on the 3rd for dinner or sightseeing on the 4th.
  • Options
    John and Rose - looking forward to meeting you. I won't forget your names - my son and bios wife are Join and Rose.

Julie - We too will be arriving at the Hotel Danielli a day early on Sept. 3. Maybe we can find a way to connect with you and other early arrivers.
  • Options
    Thank you for your message! I don't think I'm using this system very well so was glad to see your response. I'm supposed to arrive at the airport at 1:50, so I expect to be at the hotel around 4:30. I'm Julie Lipp and my email is julielipp@gmail.com if you want to write directly. My phone is 212 688-9838. If we don't connect before, I'll to find you through the Concierge. I think this is going to be a beautiful trip!!!
  • Options
    Hi julie,
    Thanks for your email. Mine is Kathykroll7@gmail.com. Hope we can connect.
    Kathy & bill
  • Options
    Hi julie,
    Thanks for your email. Mine is Kathykroll7@gmail.com. Hope we can connect.
    Kathy & bill
  • Options
    glad to hear from both of you, looking forward to meeting you. we arrive on 3rd at 11:00, so will be at hotel around 1:30 (we hope) .
This discussion has been closed.