Options

Type and amount of clothing for women for July tour

The tour director who responded to the question about May weather seemed to give the best response as to what clothing to bring. Could someone do the same for July? I am wondering about slacks, vs capris and/or shorts. Are pants at the knee or longer more appropriate for Scandinavia? What about sleeveless shirts vs. cap sleeves? What about sandals vs athletic shoes? Since we will change hotels so frequently I want to pack smartly, taking enough but not too much. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Tauck Lover,

Throughout Scandinavia, the low in the month of July is generally in the mid 50's, with temperatures ranging as high as the mid 70's at times.

In Europe, especially in finer restaurants, it is generally customary to dress somewhat formally. Slacks or a dress for women and a jacket and tie for men are acceptable dining attire. Dress for comfort and convenience with a wardrobe that is flexible and allows for layering. Casual, cotton clothing is also recommended. The summers in Scandinavia are warm, but medium-weight sweaters and jackets are recommended.

I hope this helps!

Best,
    Tim
This discussion has been closed.