Options

September 4th trip

I'll be arriving a day early (on September 3rd) and would love to meet anyone else who will be, too. Maybe even for dinner that evening or sightseeing on the 4th before the cocktail party. So looking forward to it!

Comments

• Options
    Julie wrote:
    I'll be arriving a day early (on September 3rd) and would love to meet anyone else who will be, too. Maybe even for dinner that evening or sightseeing on the 4th before the cocktail party. So looking forward to it!

Hi Julie I am a single traveler on the Sept. 4th trip. I arrive on the 2nd. Would love to meet you on the 4th. I am thinking of going to Naples on the 4th to see the Museum that houses the artifacts of Pompeii and get pizza at the best pizza place by Rick Steves. I, also, am planning going up a vehicular to see Naples from above before catch the ferry back in plenty of time for dinner that evening. I can probably meet you for dinner on the 3rd when I get back from my days sightseeing. I should be back between 5 and 6. My understanding is they eat late in Italy for supper.

• Options
    I am leaving for this trip on Sunday. Just one more day to make plans to connect at the beginning of the trip.
  • Options
    crackers54 wrote:
    Hi Julie I am a single traveler on the Sept. 4th trip. I arrive on the 2nd. Would love to meet you on the 4th. I am thinking of going to Naples on the 4th to see the Museum that houses the artifacts of Pompeii and get pizza at the best pizza place by Rick Steves. I, also, am planning going up a vehicular to see Naples from above before catch the ferry back in plenty of time for dinner that evening. I can probably meet you for dinner on the 3rd when I get back from my days sightseeing. I should be back between 5 and 6. My understanding is they eat late in Italy for supper.

I just saw this or I would have answered sooner. Please do find me at the hotel if you can. My flight arrives from JFK via Dusseldorf at 1:50, but I don't know when I would get to the hotel. I assume it must take about 2 hours. Please email me at julielipp@gmail.com or call me at 212 688-9838 so we can hopefully find an easier way to meet!
    I'll want to sightsee in Venice on the 3rd but would love to have dinner with you that night. I'll be in and out Sunday, but mostly "in" and would call you back if you let me know the best time. I'm always up late!
This discussion has been closed.