Options

Classic Italy Trip Sept 16

We are coming in a day early so we will be in Naples/Sorrento on Sept 15, 2013 on Air France. Is anyone else doing this?
Connie

Comments

• Options
    Connie- We are going on the Classic Italy Tour 10/9/13. Also getting there a day early. What did you do with the extra time? Any hints or suggestions would be greatly appreciated !! It's our First time in Italy & our first Tour. Thanks.

Ellen
  • Options
    If you go to Capri as many do stick to the JetBoat. I by mistake bought round trip tickets on the ferry not knowing I was limited to return at 6:45PM. Also, take the full tour to Blue Grotto. The window is across from the ferry drop off. The full tour takes you all around the island. Go early. By 9AM, so you can get to BG before cruisers and day trippers arrive. When back you head right to buy tickets to the cable car to the top. At the top head right to find place to eat with view. Just window shop. I understand prices will be much higher than off island. I ate and had a gelato before heading back. If you go to the TI at the top make sure you can read map. I got one in Italian for 1E, was not a help and from what I could make out anywhere to go to was a walk up hill. I ended up turning back and relaxing in town.

It is a nice daytrip from Sorrento. And the JetBoat is right at bottom of cliff the hotel sits on. Just take elevator to bottom.
This discussion has been closed.