Sept.18 Beginning in Venice

Just wanted to connect with some fellow travellers. Leaving from JFK NY arriving on the 17th a day early. Looking forward to our 40th anniversary trip! Anyone going?

Comments

• Hope you will post feedback from your trip. I will be taking the same trip leaving on Nov 1. Would love to hear about your experience.
  • This was beyond our expectations! Roberta, our Tauck Rep. was warm and friendly and she took care of EVERYTHING! The local guides were fantastic in every city and skipping the lines, seeing everything with someone who knew the city made for fantastic memories. We have never toured, always did our own planning etc. so we were a little worried. There was plenty of free time and when the group was together the people were friendly and we all had a great time. ENJOY!!!
  • Mspteach...glad to hear you enjoyed your trip. I just picked up my travel docs today and getting quite excited. First time doing a tour as well. Any suggestions on attire; do we need dressy clothes for dinners? Anything else you can share would be great to hear.
This discussion has been closed.