Options

Clothing for October 12 trip

My wife and I will be taking the Hidden Gems of New England trip on October 12. We would like to have some idea of what kind of weather to expect (temperature, rain, etc.) so that we pack the appropriate clothing. I would also like to know whether I should bring a sport coat for some of the planned functions.
Jim Rose

Comments

• Options
    I live near Boston and you will be coming to New England at a nice time of year. I would say that the farther north you go the cooler it will be. Probably in the 50's and 60's daytime and cooler at night. In the Boston/Hartford etc. area it can vary from 70's or even higher in the daytime. 50's or so at night. It is really hard to say for it is unpredictable weather here. That is why the weathermen love New England. Probably some rain but not downpours. A rain jacket would probably do. Can't answer the sports jacket question but I will say that most restaurants are on the casual side. Depends on the hotel or restaurant where you are staying and eating. Enjoy the trip. Tauck is great. Our seafood is fab.!!
  • Options
    Thank you very much for the useful information.
This discussion has been closed.