Spotlight on India

We are travelling to India in November, 2014. If anyone has travelled there in the fall, please let me know about clothing to bring- weather and temperature and if there is anything special we should bring. Any vaccinations required? What was the best part of the tour and any comments or suggestions would be most welcome.
Joanne

Comments

• Hi,

I suggest you read the reviews on the webpage that Tauck gives all the info for 2013 India tours. We took the first part of the India trip (12 days) in March of 2012 and it was quite interesting. We have been on almost 20 Tauck tours and love the way they take care of details. I would suggest you have Hep A and Hep B innoculations.

Sheila
  • I just got back from the 12 day tour and it is wonderful. See your doc about vacinations and any meds like Cipro to carry. We did the malaria pills out of caution (we did get a few bites on hands - generally wore long pants and at nites/evenings long sleeves) outside.

Days were generally fairly warm and somewhat humid (the monsoons are done so no rain in Oct/Nov)- expect to perspire and bring a hat.
This discussion has been closed.