Cape Cod and the Islands

We've just recently returned from the mid-October Cape Cod and the Islands Tour. We had such a wonderful time. It was fast paced, interesting, and fun. Our tour director, Richard (Dick) Sundby, exceded all our expectations. Dick is hilarious and kept us laughing on all the bus rides. He was very organized and knowledgeable.
It was a relaxing trip taking the ferry from Cape Cod to Martha's Vineyard. The Cessna flight from Martha's Vineyard to Nantucket was a high point of the tour. The longer ferry ride from Nantucket to Hyannis, Cape Cod was lovely.
The weather perfect.
This is our fourth Tauck Tour and it matched the quality of the three previous tours. The food was plentiful and outstanding. The accomodations were lovely. Our fellow travelers were absolutely delightful and so friendly. I don't have a single complaint or suggestion.

Comments

• Glad you had a good time, Tangy. It's a great trip! Unfortunately my Cessna ride was through heavy cloud so you couldn't see much of anything. I was really glad the pilot knew where he was going. It was all a bit ta-da when the runway appeared out of the gloom. It was fine on the ground.

Cheers,

Jan
  • I too had a nice but eventful Cape Cod & Islands tour a couple a year or so ago with Tauck. Unfortunately, it was in the middle of an Atlantic hurricane, so all air travel between Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket was canceled. Instead we took another high speed ferry from Martha's Vineyard back to Cape Cod, then got on another high speed ferry from Cape Cod to Nantucket and then return high speed ferry from Nantucket to Cape Cod. Although we did not see much except water water everywhere, nevertheless it was quite an adventure in and of itself. With all of the Tauck tours I have taken, always expect the unexpected; Tauck always does its best given Mother Nature's call. :-)
This discussion has been closed.