Options

Eiffle Tower.

It is my understanding that the Provence-Paris Tour doesn't have a separate visit to the Eiffel Tower. If that is the case, what is the best way to organize a trip to visit The Eiffel Tower during this tour? Thanks for any suggestions.

Jay

Comments

• Options
    I was in Paris this April on the Paris to Monte Carlo trip. I took a "skip the line tour" of the Eiffel Tower with Easy Pass Tours (http://paris.easypasstours.com/tours/eiffel-tower). They are awesome, and I highly recommend them. Easy Pass representatives even called when I got lost to make sure I was okay when I did not arrive at the expected time. I was traveling solo, so I appreciated them checking up on me. I planned the tour for my second morning (first full day) in Paris (the Paris to Monte Carlo tour started that night). Planning this the second morning was great timing, and I did not feel like it took away from all of the fabulous stuff Tauck planned for us in Paris.

P.S. I paid for the tour online from home, but the charge showed up on my credit card like an international charge. My bank called to make sure it was a legitimate purchase before they approved the charge.
  • Options
    Thank you so much for the reply. I will look into this and let you know how it turns out.

Jay
  • Options
    If you are interested in having dinner at tour 58 eiffel which we did this includes the tickets up to the tower and you by pass all the lines. Their are two seatings. We picked the late one to see it in the daylight and at night. You can book the dinner right on the official eiffel tower website. It was worth it
This discussion has been closed.