May 2014 tour

My husband and I are going on this tour and we're wondering about the attire. We aren't so concerned with the cruise portion but more for the land portion. Are jeans acceptable and do the hotels have laundry facilities?

Comments

• I did this tour a few years ago and the dress is casual. Jeans are definitely acceptable on both the land and cruise part. I do not know about laundry facilities at the hotels but I do know that they are available on the ship. It is a great tour and you should enjoy it.
  • Thanks Kathy! We are really excited - this is our first trip with Tauck as well as our first time to Alaska.
  • You should have a great experience. I had been to Alaska twice in the 1980s but the tour with Tauck in 2007 was the best. We did more than I had done on the other two, even though the length of time was the same on each one. As a first time Tauck traveler, you will be impressed with the expertise that they have. After my first one, I have added 20 more and have three more booked. I am constantly recommending them to people because I found Tauck to be the most comprehensive or all. As I read in another post, I need to add that I do not work for Tauck but love traveling with them!
This discussion has been closed.