Options

Sept 25th Tour

Was supposed to travel in June but had to reschedule for Sept 25th. Arriving in Ennis two days before. Any fellow travelers out there ?

Comments

• Options
    Yes we are going on the Sept. 25 tour. This will be our first tour with Tauck, have you travelled with them before?
  • Options
    No, we have not. But friends of mine have and wouldn't travel with anyone else. We have done Perillo in Italy and enjoyed the "tour" feel.
    Not my first time in Ireland , was there many years ago and didn't do a tour. You miss so much doing it that way.

We are arriving in Ennis on Friday morning staying at the old ground hotel. How about you ?
  • Options
    Hi! I am a fellow traveler. There will be four of us! We are celebrating my Mom's 75th birthday with her dream trip. It will be the first time in Ireland for me, my Mom, my sister and my niece. Looking forward to a wonderful time!
  • Options
    My husband and I are so looking forward to the week in Ireland. We arrive Sept. 24. This will be our first trip with Tauck and to Ireland.
  • Options
    We'll all meet at the welcome reception. where is everyone staying the night before ?
  • Options
    This will be our first Tauck tour for my husband me. We are spending a few days in London first and arrive in Ireland on 9/24, staying at Old Ground Hotel. Really looking forward to the trip.
  • Options
    We are arriving on Saturday from North Carolina. We are staying @the Old Ground Hotel. Looking forward to meeting everyone! Carole and Carl Goldschmidt
  • Options
    we are arriving at the old ground hotel on the 23rd. there will be three of us Michele, Laura and Linda. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
  • Options
    We come in 24th staying extra night at Dromoland anyone else? So looking forward to it. Hope to find some relatives as well. We date back quite a ways.
This discussion has been closed.