Classic Italy - September 26, 2011 tour

Anyone booked on Classic Italy for the September 26th tour? We are leavings on the 24th from Pennsylvania and arrive one day early.
Matt & Marie

Comments

• We four (John, Linda, Kevin and Connie) will be arriving early (September 25) in Sorrento after two nights in Naples to research Pompeii and recover from the flights. We look forward to meeting you in advance!
  • John, Linda, Kevin and Connie,
    We look forward to meeting you also. Perhaps we can meet for a drink on the evening of the 25th...
    Marie Miniter
  • edited August 2011
    It's a date! We hope that you are not threatened by Irene this weekend. We're from the west coast, so have nothing to fear with the exception of brushfires, earthquakes, mudslides, etc.

See you soon!

John and Linda Stevens
  • We are on the September 26th tour! We will be there a day early....looking forward to meeting all of you!
    Sara and Robert
    Houston, Texas
  • My husband, Jim, and I are booked on the 26th tour. We are looking forward to meeting others on the tour. We arrive the morning of the 25th, staying at the Hilton the first night, then coming over to the Excelsior on the 26th. We are from Durham, NH.
  • My wife Kathryn and I are flying from Anchorage to Rome for a couple of days before the tour begins and then are taking the train to Naples. We are VERY excited.
  • We are arriving on the 24th in the eve...more than happy to visit in advance!

Wes & Helene Dubin
    Chicago
This discussion has been closed.