Options

Teen Friendly

Is this a good trip for a 13yr old?
Any comments would be helpful.

Cheers

JJ

Comments

• Options
    I too am interested in knowing if this is a teen friendly tour. My 15 yr old granddaughter would love to go, and I would love to take her!
  • Options
    We are taking our 13 year old grand daughter on this trip the first wek of April 2012. I would love to hear if other teens will be traveling with the group that week. Thanks
  • Options
    We took our two teenage daughters, ages 18 and 16 on the Italian Lakes, Venice, Florence and Rome trip in July of 2011. They absolutely loved it, however, they love history, art and architecture. You eat breakfast every morning at 7:00 and are on the bus by 8:00. My daughters have to get up very early for school, so this was not a problem. You also get free time in every city. It was 100 degrees in Italy in July, so we would relax in the hotel rooms after lunch and then go out again in the late afternoon. When you travel with Tauck, it is first class in every way. It is a worry-free way to travel and our group was was very mixed - families, couples, groups of ladies and singles. If you can afford a small group tour, it is a very nice way to travel. Hope you get Andrea (male) as a tour guide - he has a great sense of humor. Ciao!
  • Options
    bamalass53 wrote:
    I too am interested in knowing if this is a teen friendly tour. My 15 yr old granddaughter would love to go, and I would love to take her!

My husband and I are taking our 10-yr-old granddaughter in the June 8-16 Rome to Venice Bridges trip. Any other similarly aged girls on this trip?? We will also be staying an extra night in Venice...and would like to visit Murano, which is not included in the trip, on that day. Any recommendations?? Happy New Year!
This discussion has been closed.