Classic Italy 2012

This would be my first Tauck experience. I am planning a Classic Italy tour for 2012, and I would be traveling solo. This would be my first time in Italy, and I am concerned with: 1) the best time of the year to go, 2) going on the tour alone, 3) possibly spending free time and wandering around alone, and 4) meeting a possible roommate. I have been cruising the forums to get a feel for the tours, but any feedback would be extremely helpful. Thanks!

Comments

• I have never been out of the country on Tauck as a solo traveler but have done the Calif. and Canyonlands trip here in the U.S.A. Tauck is wonderful no matter how you travel. On the Calif. trip there were two other ladies alone as well as a widower. On the Canyonlands trip there was one other solo and a widower. On Tauck everyone makes friends very quickly and you are not alone unless you choose to be. I really love traveling with Tauck alone for it gives you the opportunity to connect with so many interesting people. I highly recommend it.
This discussion has been closed.