Options

Welcome to Tauck’s Castles & Kings: London to Paris Forum

Welcome to Tauck’s Castles & Kings: London to Paris Forum- Find the answers to your trip questions, answer questions posted by fellow travelers, plus share your Tauck experiences and stories. Stop by often and join in on the discussions.

Comments

• Options
    Quick question about this tour. The brochure and online material show a tour of Versailles on day 6 of the tour and then the rest of the afternoon and evening on our own. What time does the Versailles tour end and get us back to the hotel? I am thinking about booking a photo tour that afternoon.

http://www.phototoursinparis.com/
  • Options
    My 12 year old grandaughter and I will be on the tour beginning June 5th. Will there be another grandparent traveling with a grandchild of similar age? We will be traveling from Tampa, FL.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    dnadad wrote:
    What time does the Versailles tour end and get us back to the hotel?

Hi there!

After the Versailles tour, you get back to your hotel at approximately 1:30 PM. However, there is an optional walking tour of Paris that begins at 2:00 PM that you may want to go on. It's your decision; after all, that walking tour is optional.

Best,
    Tim
  • Options
    Question for Tim. We are going to be on Aug 7th tour. This is the first time we are taking our kids oversees. Since they are young, I am concerned if they get sick on the tour. Are there doctor's available?
  • Options
    Interested in the tour for 2012. Is the Louvre new for 2012 and how much will we see? Also, does the tour take you up into the Eiffel tower?
  • Options
    Tauck Tim wrote:
    Hi there!

After the Versailles tour, you get back to your hotel at approximately 1:30 PM. However, there is an optional walking tour of Paris that begins at 2:00 PM that you may want to go on. It's your decision; after all, that walking tour is optional.

Best,
    Tim

During this tour there is a bike ride. Are there only single bikes available or are there double bikes? My daughter does not know how to ride a bike and, I believe, she can ride along in a double bike. Is this going to be an option?
This discussion has been closed.