Singles

I am considering this tour for 2012. As a single I always wonder if there will be other singles on the trip,so am interested to know if there were singles on your trips.

Comments

• Hi, djm. I have travelled as a single traveller for over ten years - all over the world. In many cases, I have travelled alone and that can be a bit boring after a while. I have also travelled with small groups and some large organizations.

Having said that, I have really enjoyed my trips with Tauck. I have taken two (or three - not sure) land tours and found the people I met and the Tauck staff absolutely wonderful. On the land trips I took with Tauck, there were quite a few people travelling single. There is always company for dinner (if you want it) and for the various tours and activities that are provided for the trip. The groups tends to be smaller and very friendly and most people are easy to get along with and just want to have a good time. The Tauck staff really help facilitate this with their easy manner and ability to cope with just about anything that comes along.

Come on a trip with us!! You won't be sorry.

Cheers, Liz.

• Thanks Liz I appreciate your input

DJ
This discussion has been closed.