Options

Le Levant ship

I was considering booking the Treasures of the Agean trip this spring, but I've heard rumors that the ship has been sold and will be undergoing extensive renovation after this (2012) season. I had a very bad esxperience on another cruise line with a ship in similar circumstances. The crew moral was bad, which manifested itself in surly behavior, poor housekeeping, and meals that were not up the the line's previous standards. I've also seen on-line posts indicating that the Le Levant is in need of renovastion. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Comments

• Options
    Can a representative from Tauck comment on the sale of Le Levant?
  • Options
    Hi There,

worldtraveler58 - I am so sorry that you had a previous bad experience on another cruise line.
    Yes, the ship has been sold. We have every assurance from the cruise operator that the same high standards will be maintained until the season is over.

I am including the link to a video from Tauck's website. Although the video is about cruising the Panama Canal and Costa Rica, the ship showcased is the Le Levant.
    http://tauck.us/video/PC

I hope this helps,
    Tauck Emily
  • Options
    Thanks Emily. I'm in.
  • Options
    Hi worldtraveler58,

That is great! I am sure you will have a wonderful time. If you have any further questions please let us know.

Also, please share with us your experience when you return from your trip.

Happy Travels!
    Emily
This discussion has been closed.