London to Paris, 7/7/13

Hi All,
Anyone going on the London to Paris trip this July 7th, 2013. We are going but would like to go to Normandy from Paris and stay in Normandy for a couple of days. We have not successfully found a tour that would accomadate us. We do not want to rent a car and drive ourselves. If anyone has any ideas, we would appreciate hearing from you.
NJK

Comments

• Hi NJK,
    Have you considered a day trip to Normandy? We did this a few years ago when we did Tauck'w Week in Paris and Provence, I think we used ParisVision. They were pretty good, they picked us up at our hotel in a van and from there we switched to a minibus back at their office and we were off to Normandy. It was a long day (about 12 hours) but we hit almost all of the major sights-albeit rather quickly-but it was better than not seeing Normandy at all.

Another option you might want to consider is Battle Bus Tours (I think they may have changed the name but if you look up Battle Bus on Yahoo it will direct you to the new website). You have to get the train from Paris to Normandy but they will meet you at the station to start the tour. They have several different tours and can also customize one to your liking as well.

You can also check Tripadvisor and see if anyone else has any ideas for you. Good luck and enjoy your trip!
  • Thank you for your reply. I just saw this today. Yes, we did book a tour for Normandy with CityRama suggested by the hotel's concierge. Looking forward to it. Thanks again. NJK
This discussion has been closed.