May 23 tour/ Scandinavia

We are leaving from San Antonio, Texas, looking foward to trip anyother travlers?

Comments

• We are leaving from Savannah GA. This is our 4th trip with Tauck, and we too are looking forward to this one.
  • we are going over one day early, our first trip on Tauck have made a couple of Europe trips on Insight really had a good time
    met a lot of nice people still e mailing with some. One friend from Australia really nice people. Hope to see you all in Sweden
  • KAM78 wrote:
    We are leaving from Savannah GA. This is our 4th trip with Tauck, and we too are looking forward to this one.
    hi hope to see you there, my name is lee wife Sharon. we will be leaving from san Antonio say hello when you see us I am a old guy tall very little hair
  • lee l wrote:
    hi hope to see you there, my name is lee wife Sharon. we will be leaving from san Antonio say hello when you see us I am a old guy tall very little hair

Hi Lee. We are Karen & Steve and also plan to arrive a day early. We are thinking of going over to Drottningholm Palace on the 24th, if we can figure out how to get there. We thought we'd try to meet our tour guide at 10:00 and get advice. You are welcome to join us. My husband is a short old guy with little hair on top; I'm short with medium length brown hair, but I'm not fessing up to being old.
  • KAM78 wrote:
    Hi Lee. We are Karen & Steve and also plan to arrive a day early. We are thinking of going over to Drottningholm Palace on the 24th, if we can figure out how to get there. We thought we'd try to meet our tour guide at 10:00 and get advice. You are welcome to join us. My husband is a short old guy with little hair on top; I'm short with medium length brown hair, but I'm not fessing up to being old.
    we are going on united get in about 7 30 am on 23rd
  • lee l wrote:
    we are going on united get in about 7 30 am on 23rd

We arrive at 12:15 on the 23rd aboard KLM.
  • KAM78 wrote:
    We arrive at 12:15 on the 23rd aboard KLM.
    I notice on travel info they have those hop on hop off buses which would get you around town and back to your starting point.
  • lee l wrote:
    I notice on travel info they have those hop on hop off buses which would get you around town and back to your starting point.

Thanks, that's good to know.
This discussion has been closed.