Options

London/Paris trip - June 26, 2013

Can anyone tell me how much does the hotel in London (Hyatt Regency) and Paris ( Intercontinental) charge for wi-if, and also, do I need to bring international adapters to charge my phone?

Comments

• Options
    Hi chickadee,

If you go to the Need to Know tab for your trip here on the Tauck site, this is what it says about the internet:
    Complimentary basic Internet where available in hotel rooms; service levels are not guaranteed.
    I did check the web sites for both these hotels and as you would expect from this class of hotel, they both offer internet connection throughout their establishments!

I assume you are travelling to Europe from the United States? Generally speaking, phones and computer equipment these days deal with both principal voltages, but you will need to have adapter plugs to fit your appliance into the foreign wall sockets/outlets. The UK has different power points to Europe. You will need to get those adapter plugs, for convenience, before you leave home. Naturally, you be able to buy them in London, too.

Cheers,

Jan

This discussion has been closed.