Options

choice of airlines

Can we tell the air department the flights and airlines we want? We are going on South Africa safari next year and I want to be able to choose the airline. I don't care if they charge me a deviation fee for this.

Comments

• Options
    I have never booked through Tauck, so I can decide for myself leaving and what airport to travel thru. My understanding is Tauck has deal with only certain airline companies.
  • Options
    I'm not sure if we will book air with Tauck. I want business air and I believe they can get better fares because of their contracts. That said, I don't want an airline that I won't get miles on. Thanks for responsed.
  • Options
    Hello pili,

For South Africa, we have contracts with South African Airlines, Delta/ KLM and Emirates. The terms of the contracts are very specific, so if you have any deviations we can see if we can accommodate them. You can always call our Air Department at 1-800-788-7885 and they can help you.

Hope this helps,
    Emily
  • Options
    Well I choose flight according to my budget, generally I like to choose normal budget flight and left of money I want to spend on my travel destination, Now I am planning to go Thailand in July. If anybody want to be my travel buddy, it is my pleasure.
This discussion has been closed.