Best of Ireland July 16 th, 2013

My wife and I are in the small group Best of Ireland tour. It's our 25 th anniversary, anyone else going on this trip. We are flying in to Shannon on the 15 th. Getting very excited. Let us know.
Any advice to make our trip more memorable if you have been on this trip already.

Thanks for any feedback.

Comments

• My husband and I are also going on the same tour. Congratulations on your anniversary. We celebrated our 25th with Tauck's tour of Scotland a few years ago. We are also flying in on the 15th, coming in from California.
    Our last trip to Ireland was in 1987. We were unable to go to northern Ireland because of a lot of unrest in the country. We are especially looking forward to seeing that part of Ireland now.
    The trip to Scotland was our first with Tauck. They made it such a pleasurable trip we will probably never travel with anyone else.
    Jeri
  • Jeri,
    Thanks for the reply. Loretta and I are flying in from Ohio. We will be arriving in the am of the 15 th and hope to be able to check in early. We are very excited about the trip. Our kids wish they were coming but we are looking forward to the trip. Glad to hear your previous experience with Taucks was positive.
  • Terry and I look forward to meeting you. See you on June 15th!!
  • Hi, we did this fabulous trip two years ago. The hotels, especially. mt Juliet and Ashford Castle are gorgeous! I hope you still go there. The food was excellent everywhere, dining rooms beautiful. It was the only Tauk tour we have been on where you could order soup to nuts on the regular menu-everywhere-hope it hasn't changed. We went in July and it was cool, especially on the Dingle Peninsula--I had to buy a warmer jacket. Only had one rain on and off day, don't forget your umbrella. Have a great time.

PS our guide was Melissa--EXCEPTIONAL! Hope you have her.
This discussion has been closed.