Can't see some sub-forms

Some sub-forms, such as General and Tips are not viewable. Is any one else having this problem?
Terri B

Comments

• I'm having the same problem Terri.

Rod
  • OzJohnno wrote:
    I'm having the same problem Terri.

Rod
    I'm glad to see I'm not alone.
    Terri
  • Hi Terri & Rod,

The Forum has been acting strangely for a while, now. The general section has come and gone and just the other day, the regional threads were listed twice. Seems like it's a case of double or nothing. I guess it's just another manifestation of a long-time resident bug in the system.

Cheers,

Jan
  • This is happening again. Only the General Forum is available. Posting here in hopes it will force the forum to show up.
    Terri
  • TerriB wrote:
    This is happening again. Only the General Forum is available. Posting here in hopes it will force the forum to show up.
    Terri

To be honest these forums have been in a poor state for quite a while now. I noted on the Tauck facebook page that their IT staff feel the problems have been solved but that is far from reality it appears. Like everyone else I too have had problems finding all the sections at various times and there are other times that I can't sign in. I realise that there are many things going on in the head office but your IT team should be made aware that all is not well in the forums.
  • Hi Rod and TerriB,

My apologies that the Travel Forums have been acting up. Our IT team is looking to switch the software that this current forum is running on because it has been giving us a lot of problems too. Thank you for patience as we work towards finding a better solution for the forums.

Best,
    Emily
  • Well, at least the Forums are loading this morning! So, progress, of sorts. Good luck to the boffins!

Cheers,

Jan
  • No longer so. They are gone again.
    Terri
  • edited June 2013
    So they are. Now you see them, now you don't. Must be down to that Cone of Silence, huh? I doubt the Scarlet Pumpernickel could be bothered.

Cheers,

Jan
This discussion has been closed.