Options

London Pub

What is the name of the pub where we will be having dinner on Day 2 of the tour? We are planning on having dinner in a pub near the hotel the night before our tour starts, and we'd like to pick something different than the pub where we'll eat on Monday. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Hello CindyR,

The pub dinner will be at the Lamb and Flag Restaurant.

Hope this helps,
    Emily
  • Options
    It does help, Emily. Thank you for the information!
  • Options
    Hi Cindy R,
    We will be in town an evening early, also. Did you find a good, close place to eat, and if so, would you share? Reservations required?
    Thanks,
    Kristie B
    June 30th trip with hubby, 15 year old boy, 18 year old girl, and Gigi (71) :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    K Badgett wrote:
    Hi Cindy R,
    We will be in town an evening early, also. Did you find a good, close place to eat, and if so, would you share? Reservations required?
    Thanks,
    Kristie B
    June 30th trip with hubby, 15 year old boy, 18 year old girl, and Gigi (71) :)

Hi Kristie B!

I have quite a list! If you tell me what you're looking for I could narrow it down, or if you would be willing to give me an e-mail address, I can send you all of it!

Are you on Facebook? I could send it there also!

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Thank you! My FB is Kristie T-a-y-l-o-r Badgett or my email is kristiebadgett@yahoo.com. Getting so excited, and just checked the forecast- we may not freeze after all!
This discussion has been closed.