Italia Bella: Rome to Venice June 19

Anyone signed up for this date? We are a grandparent and 15 year old grandson. Our first trip to Italy - can't wait!!

Comments

• I'll be on that trip with my husband and 14 year old stepdaughter. We'll be arriving on the morning of the 18th.
  • I just finished the Bridges Bella Italy tour with my 15 year old daughter. Susan was our guide and did a wonderful job organizing the days and keeping the kids focused and engaged. She even assisted with one couple who had their wallet stolen, while at the colleseum but luckily passports were recovered. So, we very aware of who's around you in Italy. The hotels were fine and in good locations, all offered free WiFi. Bring Euros or plan on stopping by an ATM for taxis, some restaurants, street vendors as not everyone takes credit cards. Plan your free time around what the tour does not cover and do some research on the Internet on specific interests because some museums are not open every day or close early in the evening. Bring an small collapsable unbrella or disposable rain ponchos that can easily fit a purse or backpack...sudden summer afternoon showers will happen. Ask about tipping...it's different. All public restrooms require at least one Euro or so...which is coins not bills. Try all the foods and drink the local wines...different by good! I would recommend this trip!
  • Glad you had a good time PV. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Best,
    Emily
This discussion has been closed.