Israel & Jordan, February 21, 2013

Darlene & Steve from Pennsylvania are anxious to start this trip.

Any one else out there?

Steve

Comments

• Mike and Michele (SC, formerly NJ) also looking forward to the trip and hoping the region stays calm.
  • We should say relatively calm.
  • John and Esther Mach from California are are also excited and so looking forward to this trip.
  • Hi, we are Kathy and Bob from Illinois and are definitely looking forward to it too. Less than 2 weeks for us.
  • We're going to be arriving on the 19th. Anyone else going a day early?

Mike and Michele
  • We're going to be arriving on the 19th. Anyone else going a day early?

Mike and Michele

Hi Mike & Michele,

Yes, we will be arriving a day early, but that is the 20th. We leave on the 19th and arrive on the 20th at 11:40 am.

The Israeli Opera is doing Turn of the Screw at the Tel Aviv Performing Arts Center at 8 pm on the 20th. We don't have tickets, but are thinking of checking on availability of tickets if we aren't too tired. Not much of a chance since that is 3 am Pennsylvania time.

Steve and Darlene from Pennsylvania.
  • We are getting in the the 20th also. We had hoped to go to the Palmach Museum on the 21st but are currently are on the waiting list. I think it will be a no go.
  • We had hoped to get reservations for the Palmach Museum for the 21st after we got there. I guess that was not good planning.

Darlene & Steve from Pennsylvania
  • rhodyman wrote:
    We had hoped to get reservations for the Palmach Museum for the 21st after we got there. I guess that was not good planning.

• We are also arriving on the 20th - forgot obout the overnight. Not sure how we will feel or what we will be able to do, but our plane gets into Tel Aviv at 3:05 pm. Maybe we can find each other at the hotel.

Mike and Michele Weiner
  • We will probably take a nap when we arrive, but should be down for dinner. Hope to see you.

• Sounds good. We'll probably get to the hotel before 6.
  • I did this trip February 2012 and it is one of the best in every sense of the word. Matt was our host and he is wonderful. Hotels, food, sights, all amazing. I have been on 2 previous Tauck tours and am now booked for Antarctica and the Venice-Dalmatian trip. Send me an email if you want more info. Josephine1409@tampabay.rr.com. Edris
This discussion has been closed.