Antartica - January 19, 2014

Hi,

My husband has just put his name on the January 2014 list for Antartica. January and February 2013 are sold out and he has been looking forward to this trip for a long time.

Sheila

Comments

• Hi - We definitely have availability on the Dec. 8th, 2013 departure for Antarctica - If you are interested, please call us at 800-788-7885. Otherwise we are in-fact sold out for all other 2013 departures.
  • Hi Aaron,

Thanks for the response. My husband prefers to go in January or February and since the dates were sold out for 2013, he decided to hold off a year.

Sheila
  • edited November 2013
    I'm also on the 19 Jan 14 trip to Antarctica. Will be flying from MIA Jan 18 and returning 31 via AA. Leave MIA about 8.30pm and return on Feb 1 about 4Am
  • Hi Bob,

My DH is flying from LAX on the 18th also. Our friends have told us that Tauck does a fab job in Antartica as they do on all the rest of their tours. I know this is your first Tauck Tour, you will be amazed at their attention to detail. If you have any questions that you can't get answers for on this board, do not hesitate to call the office in CT. Tauck Emily or Tauck Aaron do a great job of checking through the questions on here, also.

You should also read ALL of the posts here on the Antartica threads.

Sheila
  • I am on the February 8, 2014 trip to Antarctica. I am traveling alone as my friend got sick and could not go. I would love to hear from anyone on this trip. I am arriving a day early in Buenos Aires, Tauck's gift of time. I have been to BA before-a fabuluous city with a lot to see and marvelous restaurants. Please send me an email to josephine1409@tampabay.rr.com I speak spanish fluently. Edris (this is my 4th Tauck trip)
This discussion has been closed.