harry potter tours

hi,
anyone have any info on harry potter tours in london. taking my 13 yr old grand daughter who is an avid fan !!!

any info would be appreciated.

thanks---

Comments

• Hi,

I think the best tour is the Warner Brothers Studio Harry Potter tour where you get to see the sets. We are taking our son to that one. Just search for Warner Brothers Harry Potter tour and you will find it. Golden Tours has a Harry Potter bus that takes you there from London and brings you back. Let me know if you need more info

Matt
  • Hi ,Matt

Who did u order tickets from ? Was it the hotel ?

Thanx
  • edited July 2013
    Hi,

I ordered my tickets online right off the website. Here is the website.

www.wbstudiotour.co.uk or you can just put in Warner Brother Studio Tour- The Making of Harry Potter and it will get you there. It will give you all the info about the tour and if you want to take the harry Potter bus from London look for the link on the page that says planning your trip and then scroll down to getting there transfers from London and it will bring you to the Golden Tours website and you can buy your ticket/transportation package right there. Let me know if you have any problem. Golden Tours also has a US phone number if you want to do it by phone and it is 1-800-509-2507. Good Luck

Matt
  • hi matt,

i called the 800 # and they booked the whole tour !!!! they were great !! may do a buckenham palace tour with them also .

thanx again.
  • Hi,

Glad you were able to get it set up. Enjoy!

Matt
This discussion has been closed.